Vanessa - {Utah Boudoir Photography}

While I was in Vegas for WPPI a few weeks ago I stayed with my dear friend Vanessa. Once upon a time we worked together at a wedding chapel in Vegas. She was a florist (and a very talented one!), and I was, of course, a wedding photographer. Shortly before I left she made the switch to photography as well, and she has been there ever since:-)

We had a blast together all week, and we even got to work together on a couple of newborn sessions:-) The one thing I really wanted to do was a boudoir session with her. She was very hesitant at first, but I gently coaxed her along. She finally relented and agreed to a session. And, I am pretty sure she doesn't regret it!

We started out very simple. I could tell she was a little nervous, and I wanted to ease her in to the session gently. After a little while, she started to open up a little more, and pretty soon the images were just flying. It was like magic!

I was so glad to be able to do this for her. A huge part of what I love about photography is being able to help others see themselves in a new light. Everyone is different, but we are all special and unique, and that is what I try to express in every session I do.

Here are a few from the beginning of Vanessa's session. For privacy reasons, I will not be showing the more intimate images. But so you know, they totally rocked;-)

Comments

Popular Posts