Evelyn - {Utah Newborn Photography}

Usually, babies love me. Usually, they come in my studio and fall promptly to sleep. Usually, I am able to get tons of ridiculously cute images of the baby.

And then there is Evelyn. Don't get me wrong, she was as cute as a button! I adored her bright blue eyes, and her tiny hands and feet. But Miss Evelyn was NOT in the mood for photos the day she came in to the studio! She was already a little older, about 3 weeks, which means it was a little more challenging getting her to sleep and pose.

At the slightest touch, she would startle and then start to cry. It seemed like just when we had gotten her sound asleep, she would suddenly startle awake and we would have to start all over again. As you can imagine, this made for a long session.

But there is good news! Patience and hard work win the day again! We were just getting to the point when I was going to call it quits and have her come back (which was tricky, since she was already a little older than I normally have newborns here), when she fell sound asleep. That sleep-like-rock-even-in-an-earthquake kind of sleep.

At this point she was so good, we were able to get all those unbelievably Oh-My-Gosh-She's-So-Cute! pictures:-) In fact, I would say these were some of my very best newborn portraits to date. Woohoo! So good, I am hoping to enter a few in some competitions:-)

So, without further adieu, here's Evelyn in all her cuteness!

Comments

Popular Posts