Meet Esther - {Utah Newborn Photography}

This was such an exciting session for me to do! This sweet little baby is long awaited, and already has a HUGE fan following, lol. I have known her parents for some time, so when I learned they were finally pregnant with a baby girl, I was overcome with joy for them. I was so excited to be able to do this New Beginnings session for them at Davis Hospital.

Esther arrived on a snowy winter's evening. Everything was covered in pretty ice crystals, which turned the whole city into a Winter Wonderland. What a wonderful and magical world to come in to!

Esther has big gorgeous eyes, and was so full of expressions. She already knew who her parents were, even at only a day old, and would immediately respond to their voices. I love seeing that, and I loved seeing the love between all of them. I think Esther is so lucky to have such wonderful and doting parents!

One of my favorite parts of the photoshoot was being able to incorporate the blanket that her grandma made for her. I have always felt that adding in those little things makes the images even more special and meaningful, and tells a more complete story.















Comments

Popular Posts