A Wedding Story


My "other" job is working as a photographer at a Las Vegas wedding chapel. The work can become very tedious sometimes. The couple come and go so quickly I hardly have time to learn their names, and i usually forget them within an hour after they have left. Not on purpose, but I have to remember some 10-15 couple's names a day, and my brain just can't hold that much!

But every now and then I get to do a bigger wedding, where I get to take the couple out on the Strip for a fun photoshoot. I love these time because it allows me to get to know the couple more, and I get to be more creative.

These are from a wedding a did earlier this week. The couple was young and in love, and very fun to work with. I took them to the Bellagio. They really wanted pictures with the Eiffel Tower in the background. I was happy to oblige:-) Fun couples are always great to work with because I feel so inspired. We did some pretty crazy stuff, but i think it worked out well:-)

Comments

Popular Posts