Two Weddings

I did two weddings last week that were both amazing. I just love when I get beautiful brides and handsome grooms:-) It makes my job fun and easy, as I feel so inspired.

Conklin Wedding
The first wedding was the Conklin wedding. I was really worried starting out with this one because the couple was 15 minutes late for their photo shoot. They scheduled their shoot before the ceremony, so it was impossible to give them extra time. It was also extremely hot and sunny, which resulted in some squinty eyes and lots of sweat. Bleh! But, as I mentioned, sometimes you just feel inspired, and I was feeling it on this day. I think I got some unique shots.
Irons Wedding
The second wedding I did was for the Irons, a happy couple from London, England. This was a very special ceremony out on Lake Las Vegas. The ceremony took place on the yacht Our Lady of the Lake, and took place at sunset. The lighting was perfect and the bride was beautiful and everything really fell into place. The yacht was not very big, and one would think it would be difficult coming up with very many ideas for poses. But as I said, everything was perfect, and inspiration came to me in floods! It was the best experience I've ever had at the Lake.

Comments

Alicia said…
Sarah!!

Your stuff is GORGEOUS! I'm so impressed with what a beautiful job you've done.

Love love love all of these...

Alicia :)

Popular Posts