Matt and Christina

I love doing photos of couples, especially when they are so obviously in love! This is Matt and Christina. If you are thinking that Matt looks a little like me, that's probably because he's my brother. He and Christina have been married for a little over two years now. However, I have very few engagement photos in my portfolio, so they agreed to be engaged for the day:-)

We took all these photos on the Brigham Young University campus, and it was COOOOOLD! My fingers were so numb I could hardly work the controls on my camera! And there was snow everywhere. I have never seen this much snow in Utah before! If I wanted them to sit down, we first had to scrape off all the snow with an ice scraper! What a pain!

It was a real challenge, but I am happy with how the photos turned out.

Comments

Sheer Elegance said…
SO cute! I don't miss the snow at all, but it does look very cool in photos. I love the bridge too. If I had knowen BYU campus was so pretty I would have shot there instead of driving all the way to SLC all the time!

Popular Posts