Cameron - Again!

Oh no! I might be turning into one of those moms who takes too many pictures of my own kid! Ha ha!

Actually, I just barely got around to doing Cameron's Halloween portraits (he was Mario this year!), and I threw in some regular ones as well. I liked them so much, that I am going to be using them as his "official" four year portraits. This was a short but fun shoot, and Cameron just luaghed and laughed when I asked him to jump like Mario. Sometimes, the best photos happen when you let kids just be themselves!
And this one is just for fun. No, it is not a self-portrait. Believe it or not, this photo was taken by Cameron! He has never taken pictures before, but already he has great composition and focus - and at only four years old! This kid is destined for greatness:-)

Comments

Popular Posts