Bridal Photos - Revisted

Most of the time I am a photographer. I stay on one side of the camera, and I am pretty happy there. But there are other times when i just feel like letting lose and being a model! Last year I had the opportunity to go out with two good friends from my wedding chapel days, Maria Martin and Julie Plevak (www.juliemichellephotography.com). Back when I got married, I was disappointed in my wedding photos. Not that they were totally aweful, I just felt that they did not reflect my personality. Plus, there was only the smallest handful of photos of just me in my gown, and not a single image with my train! So Maria and Julie volunteered to re-do my bridals. Maria did my hair and make-up. We headed out to Redrock Canyon, just outside of Las Vegas, NV. It was crowded, so we did not get to do all that I had hoped, but we still had so much fun. And I think they STILL wonder how I managed to scale the side of those rocks in my platform heels and gown:-) These images were taken by Julie, and post-processed by me. I love how they turned out! I will definitely be putting some of these on my wall.

Comments

jewels said…
These are beautiful :) The link didn't work for Julie Michelle Photography, but what's funny is that I'm also Julie Michelle... ha ha :) Come back to the pod, we all miss you out there. There's a big post about your where-abouts!

Cheers,
jewels

Popular Posts