Cameron - {Utah Children's Photographer, Layton Children's Photographer}

I went out scouting a new location today, and Cameron tagged along. We headed up the mountain to Fernwood Park. There was a LOT of snow up there, and poor Cameron was half buried in it. But he had fun on his "adventure". He even saw a "castle"! It was the Layton Castle, or the Manor, whichever way you want to say it. It is not really a castle, but it is a large mansion with a spire, so it kind of looks like a castle.

The view from the park was spectacular! You could see the entire valley, all the way out to the lake. Although there was quite a bit of snow on the ground, it was a very pleasant day up there, and Cameron and I had a wonderful time. Afterwards, we went home to eat popcorn, drink hot chocolate, and watch a movie together. Life can't get any better!

Here are some fun images I took of Cameron while we were up there. These were all taken with my Nikon D70s and Nikkor 70-300mm f/3.5-5 lense. ISO was set to 1600 (oops, forgot to check that before going out, lol). I was pretty much shooting as wide open as I could. Because of the very high ISO, I was shooting at incredibley fast speeds, at least 1/2000s!

Comments

Popular Posts