Ella Enchanted - {Utah Infant Photographer, Layton Infant Photographer}

I can never decide what my favorite subject to photograph is, but I think infants are definitely up there. So innocent, and free of all the cares of the world, so new and fresh. What is there not to love about a newborn?

Sweet little Ella was no exception. And yes, I really was enchanted by her. However, she did not seem as enchanted by me, lol.

Ella was fairly restless during most of the shoot. Try as we might, we could not get her to settle down. Finally, our patience paid off and she succumb to her exhaustion, and I was able to capture some truly beautiful images of her and her family.

Ella wasn't the only one exhausted! Her family had brought another baby with them - their pup Wes. He was such a good little dog, very obedient, and VERY patient. But by the end of the shoot he was so tuckered out that we really had to work to get him to wake up long enough to get a few more photos in.

I really look forward to watching Ella grow, and seeing the little Princess that she is bound to become.

Comments

ELisa said…
love the newborn shots! Do you have a studio or do you bring this setup with you?

Popular Posts