Levi - {Utah Baby Photographer}

What fun! What joy! I have a new nephew! His name is Levi, and he was born just a few weeks ago. So very cute!

I was almost afraid we would not be able to get him in to the studio to do his infant photos. One thing after another kept coming up, and we had to keep postponing. But, we were finally able to work it out:-)

Levi was a real trooper. And a real pooper, lol. Even before I had taken the first shot he gave his all - to his mom! But don't worry, he saved some for his dad, too;-) I tell all my new parents that there is a 99.9% chance that someone is going to get wet, and I am rarely disappointed!

We got so many great images of Levi. Once he was asleep, it was pretty easy to pose him, and we were able to do a lot of fun things. We also got some great shots with bright eyes wide open. Hard to chose just a few faves to share here, so you get a bunch!

The stocking hat is a new knitted creation by yours truly, as well the the brightly colored crochet blanket. And the cute little suit he is wearing? Made with love by his mommy:-)

Comments

Popular Posts