PUPPIES!!!


Can I just say, I LOVE what I do! Who wouldn't love to spend a few hours with a whole litter of ridiculously cute puppies?

These cuties belong to my sister, Jenny. They are purebred Miniature Dachshunds. Dad comes from a champion line, which certainly shows in his offspring.

Photographing six puppies is certainly a challenge. I have photographed LOTS of people. I think the largest group of people I have ever photographed at one time was somewhere in the 70s or 80s. That was a big challenge, but these six had me BEAT! They were not at all interested in holding still and smiling, LOL. I have LOTS of blooper photos of puppies high-tailing it (pun intended) out of the picture. But in the end, I got some great images. And they were ready for a nap!

Here are some of my favorites. Well, okay, A LOT of my favorites, LOL. With faces like these, how can you decide?


Too cute to resist? If you would like to adopt one of these cuties and can provide a safe, loving home, please give me a call at (801)635-6884 for more information. These pups will be ready to go on Valentine's Day!

Comments

Krista P said…
Very creative shots - too TOO cute.
Melanie said…
Oh the cuteness! Now I'm really surprised you didn't take one home with you! Heck, I'm considering going and getting one, and I have a baby due in 12 weeks (lol). New puppy + new baby...not too hard, right? jk.
Linnao said…
Oh my, they are so incredibly cute! Wonderful pictures, I LOVE the first one with the rose! But I actually love them all!
Becky Palmer said…
these are too cute for words! they would make great greeting cards or a calendar!
~Cheryl said…
omgosh those are the cutest!!!!

Popular Posts