Two Little Cuties!

Two babies in one day! What a couple of cuties! I was able to meet up with my favorite photography group, who all came to my place for a little baby photography demo. A couple of them brought their munchkins along as models:-)

Baby A was so cute in her pink pettiskirt. I wish those were around when I was a little girl. Oh wait, I was a tomboy. No dresses, no lace, no pink, LOL. Baby A was not in the happiest mood, and we only got a few shots before she went into total melt down. But we did get some cute little smiles, and those bright blue eyes are just to die for!

Baby B was just a little guy, two months old. Many people find this a difficult age to photograph, and in a way that's true. They do not curl like a newborn, but they are too small for a lot of props. But we did some cute little poses, which I think turned out very nice. He got a little sleepy near the end, and we were able to grab some sleepy shots, always a favorite! He was not quite small enough to fit in the cute little cocoon that his mom made, but he was just right for my soft baby blanket:-)

I think babies of any age are my favorite subjects. But then, I might say that about ALL my subjects, LOL. I can never decide, because I just love doing it all!

Comments

Sarah!!! I love those! I need to get copies, can you email high res to me? Thank you so much for the demo. It was great to learn how to get even light and I'm excited about the plexi glass trick to! It was great to meet you! Thanks
Heidi
heidijwalker@comcast.net
Unknown said…
These are really great! Love the pink headband!

Popular Posts