Aiden - {Layton Infant Photographer}

I had the wonderful opportunity to play with little Aiden the other day. Aiden's daddy is stationed at Hill AFB, but is currently serving in Iraq, so this session is especially important.

I just love having little boys in the studio! It always seems like I have so many girls, so having a little boy is a special treat for me. Of course, they don't always see it that way, lol.

Aiden was a little stinker. He had a really tough time settling down. The slightest touch sent him into a fit. I pulled out all the stops with this one, trying to get him to calm down. Nope, he was going to be stubborn! But I'm stubborn, too (no really, ask my family and they will totally agree!). I don't give up easily, and I am hardly ever fazed. After almost 1000 babies, I have come to know all their moods and little quirks. Just par for the course! It also helped that Aiden's grandma was there to help. She was so amazing at relaxing him!

So, with a little work and a lot of determination, we were still able to grab some awesome shots. Not all that we wanted to do, but that is okay. There is always so much I WANT to do, that unless the session lasted all day (yeah, right), there is no way to fit it all in!

So here is a little sneak peek at some of my faves from the session!

Comments

Popular Posts