And the results are in. . .

I got my test results from my CPP test today and. . . .



















I PASSED!!!!

There were 100 questions, and you need 70% to pass. I got 77%! I would have liked at least an 80%, but it was a HARD test. Even some of the top photographers in the industry did not pass on their first try, so I am feeling pretty good about myself right now.

I am only half way to certification, however. The next step is the image submission. Some people are great at written exams, but don't know how to apply the information in real life. For others the opposite is true. They want you to be able to pass both, so they know you have the knowledge AND can apply it.

I will be turning in my images this week, so keep your fingers crossed! Judging can be pretty harsh from what I hear.

Comments

Popular Posts