CERTIFIED!!!

It's official! I am now a Certified Professional Photographer!

As most of you know, this has been something I have been working towards for quite a while. Years, in fact. The test is difficult, and the image review not any less so. I studied for years, and worked hard to improve my skills. And now it has payed off!

So what does this mean for all of you? Well, you can just feel good knowing your portraits where created by a photographer judged to be above industry standards. I take my work very seriously, and I am not satisfied just giving mediocre quality products. My clients are awesome, and they all deserve the BEST!

And folks, this is only the beginning! Good things are coming, so stay tuned!

Thanks to all who have given so much support and encouragement along the way. You guys rock!

Comments

Popular Posts