Fiona - {Utah Newborn Photography}

It has been a loooong time since I have had a baby girl in my studio! Seems like we had such a long run of little boys. So it was wonderful to have baby Fiona here.

Fiona's mom works as a NICU nurse at one of my favorite hospitals, IMC in Murray, UT. I had the opportunity to capture Fiona's very first portraits when she was only a day old. Her parents loved the images so much, they decided they wanted more! And that made me super excited, because Fiona was so sweet I just couldn't wait to play with her again:-)

Fiona was a dream to work with. Like most babies, she was a little fussy at times, but for the most part she just snoozed away, which let us get some ADORABLE portraits of her. And from time to time she would open her eyes and look around, which is always a treat.

I always tell parents that there is a 99.9% chance that someone (usually not me!) is going to get wet by the end of the session. Most of the babies are nakey, so, well, you get the idea. And sure enough, even before the very first photos was taken, Fiona nailed her mom. And just as we got everything cleaned up - she got her again! I just love how babies are so unpredictable:-) Once we got everything cleaned up (again) we were able to go right in to the session and get some gorgeous portraits of Fiona with her mom and dad.


Fiona's mom brought a TON of cute hats and bows. *SWOON* And I was so excited to try out my brand new brick background. I can't believe how many amazing pictures were were able to get. She is just so gosh darn cute!

Comments

Popular Posts