Miss Eliza - {Layton Utah Newborn Photography}

Oh, how I adore babies!!  I especially love when my friends and family members honor me by bringing their babies to my studio.  Seriously, do you know how many photographers out there photograph babies?  So I am always tickled when I am the "chosen" photographer.

So this past year I have worked quite a bit with Shanea of Shanea Janese Photography.  I had the privilage to act as her second photographer on several weddings, and they were all amazing!  We both had a blast, and it was so much fun working together.

Just a bit ago, Shanea gave birth to a GORGEOUS baby girl, Eliza.  Shanea is an amazing wedding photographer, but she has never done any baby portraits before, and really wanted to try her hand at it.  I invited her to my studio to show her some really cool tips and tricks.  But, um, Eliza had a different idea.  Seriously.  Not a happy baby.  We think she had an upset tummy that day, because all she did was fuss and fuss, and even me with my big bag o' tricks could not calm her down.

The only thing to do was to have her come back.  This is always a little tricky, because they older a baby is, the harder it is for them to comfortable fall asleep and be posable.  Fortunately, when she came back in she was in a MUCH better mood.  She still fussed whenever we tried to put her on her tummy, and she HATED to be nakie.  However, with much patience (and every trick I had to calm her), we were finally able to get some great images.  And LOTS of them, too!  My personal faves are the ones with her sisters, who came to help out.  I have long felt that babies look best when they are being loved and cuddled by family members.  So much powerful emotion!  Love it!

Okay, enough chatter:-)  Without further ado, here is Miss Eliza!
Those eyes!  Just gorgeous!


Baby toes!  I could just kiss every single one of them:-)






I adore this image of Shanea and Eliza.  I so wish I had a portrait like this with my son when he was a baby.  It really just takes my breath away.



A smile!  Sweet Perfection!

Comments

Popular Posts