Wendy & Ed - {Utah Wedding Photographer}

This couple was AMAZING to work with.  Do I always say that?  Well, maybe I just always have incredible clients, lol.  Seriously, though, Wendy and Ed were absolutely darling, and their family was so much fun.  I love working with older couples - they are always so classy, but relaxed.  Wendy told me before the wedding that this was her third, and LAST, wedding.  She knew she had finally found just the right man, who "got her".  I love that feeling!  Ed was so nervous, but excited.  All night you could just feel the love he had for Wendy blossoming outward.  He couldn't stop staring at her!  Every woman needs to feel that, to feel so beautiful and loved.

Here are a few sneak peeks from their wedding!  The last one is my favorite:-)

Venue:  Tuscany Gardens in Roy, UT
Flowers:  Floral Innovations by Raelynn

Love the golf ball shot!  Ed loves to golf, so this is a fun shot I planned ahead of time with them.  It was NOT easy getting those rings to balance on the ball!

I love Ed's expression as he saw Wendy coming in down the aisle.  So sweet!

Wendy had some very specific shots she requested.  Generally when I get requests, I honor them, but try to make them my own.  And check out the First Dance!  Tuscany Gardens is an amazing old barn:-)

GORGEOUS!!  This is not an easy shot to accomplish, but sooo amazing when it turns out!  Who wouldn't love this picture hanging on their wall?

Comments

Popular Posts