Kristina & Thomas Wedding - {Utah Wedding Photography}

What a wonderful couple!!  Kristina was probably one of the most laid back brides I have ever worked with.  Nothing seemed to faze her, not even the blazing 100F heat wave we experienced!  She looked radiant in her gorgeous gown, and her hair and make-up were flawless.  I especially loved the little flowers weaved in to her hair.

What I loved about Tom was his complete devotion to Kristina.  When he saw her walk down the aisle for the very first time, it was obvious by his expression that she had stolen his whole heart.  I admit, I teared up myself a little.  The whole ceremony was beautiful and emotional, exactly who it should be!

My favorite part of the reception was the custom made Beer Pong table, which they played all night long!  The guests had a great time.  Even I got to join in, but as we quickly learned, I have incredibly poor aim.  Anyone want to practice with me?

Here are some of my favorite images from their big day!

Flowers by Floral Innovations by Raelyn.  She always does an amazing job!


It was crazy hot, but that didn't damper the beauty of the day in the slightest!

Everyone calls Tom "Superman", so in his honor a bunch of family and friends wore superman shirts under their formal attire!  Kristina and Tom both had children from previous relationships.  What a great group of kids!

Gorgeous couple!!


Comments

Popular Posts