Welcome William -{Utah Birth Photography}


I have been working with newborns since day one of my professional photography career. I love so much about working with newborns. Much of the time it is peaceful and quiet. I love all their tiny features. Why do wrinkles and fat rolls just look so cute on babies?

I have worked in hospitals doing Fresh 48 sessions for years. A fresh 48 session is a lifestyle session usually done at the hospital a day or two after the birth, and highlights some of those first precious moments in a baby's life - meeting siblings, first bath, snuggle time with mom and dad. They are amazing and some of my favorite sessions!

But up until now I have never had the opportunity to do a Birth Story. A birth story follows a mom through the labor and delivery. It is raw and real, and so incredibly emotional! This was one of the most beautiful and moving things I have ever witnessed, and I am so excited for the opportunity to do more!

A special thank you to Liz and Trevor for allowing me to capture this beautiful moment for you!


Comments

Popular Posts