Victoria - Weber State Class of '17 {Utah Portrait Photography}

Every now and then I get a call to do senior photos. But usually it is for High School seniors. I was sooo excited when Victoria contacted me to say she wanted COLLEGE grad photos! What an incredible accomplishment! Victoria is graduating with a degree is Special Education, and hopes to start as a career teaching young special needs children. This has always been something near and dear to my heart, so I was very happy to hear her chosen career path.

We headed up to Fernwood Park above Layton, on a beautiful sunny evening. Okay, maybe TOO sunny! I didn't have an assistant to hold my diffuser, so at one point we had to grab some hikers on the trail to help, lol. They were really good sports about it! We were able to get some KILLER shots, and sooo much variety!

It's hard to say what my favorite scene was. The adorable wooden bridge? The cool Celtic looking rock formations? The beautiful blossoms? Or her badass truck with the sunset view? So much awesomeness, it is just too hard to decide!














Comments

Popular Posts