The Stiles Family

Yup, it's my own family this time! Can I just say, shooting 21 people plus a dog is challenging enough. Throw in the fact that i am IN these, and it a veritable nightmare!

These were all taken out in the Arizona desert (as if the great big saguaro cacti int he background didn't give you a clue!). I wanted to do the shoot at one of the many local golf courses, but learned that they are strictly off limits to non-golfers. Bummer! Well, we made do with the desert.

The whole clan!

The Grandparents, who celebrated their 60th Anniverasry on the day of the shoot!
Another shot of them.
G-parents with their 3 "kids"
The "kids" goofing off. I loved the interaction here.
The nice portrait:-)
My family (or rather, my husband's, but I claim them, too!).
Uncle Ken and his family. There are actually some missing from this scene, as his family seems to be scattered around the world at the moment:-)
Aunt Lauraine and her daughter, Jackie. I could have taken photos of this lovely duo
all day! But I had to fight just to get this one shot of them.
Some grab shots of my mother-in-law at one of the golf courses before I knew we were not allowed there. I LOVE these photos of her!

Comments

Popular Posts