Urban Senior

I went out with some fellow photographers (Hi Peas!) and did some urban photography. The model is a senior in high school. We had a blast while we were out there, even though it was brrrrrr cold! Well, it wasn't too bad, but my toes were like little blocks of ice. And it was just cold enough to drain my battery a couple of times. How annoying!

Here are a few of my favorite. Okay, more than a few. Just be glad I am not posting all 118 shots!

This is what a photo shoot looks like! Well, not usually. There were a few more photographers than normal, LOL. Fun, huh?

Comments

Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mom2Drew said…
How fun!! I especially like that last shot showing the use of reflectors. Love that wide angle shot with the buildings, showing scale.
Sara said…
These are some cool senior shots. She must have felt like a super model! Great captures. I like the last shot too- it's a fun glimpse into behind the scenens.

Popular Posts