Cameron and Trains

When you think about boys, you think about cars, planes, and trains. That is definitely Cameron! He loves anything that goes, and he LOVES trains. Yesterday we went to the Ogden Union Station with the Utah 2Ps photography group. It is a great place to take photos! Cameron had a blast climbing on the trains, and I had a blast taking pictures of him! Here are some of my favorites from the day!! WARNING: Lots of images this time - I just couldn't pick a favorite!

I think this is a B-17. Someone correct me if I am wrong. You don't see planes like this around very often!

Images of the train. It was old and rusted, and very cool! I normally don't like trains (admittedly, I am a little afraid of them), but this one was pretty cool.

The architecture around the station was beautiful!
This is one of the daughters of a fellow Pea:-) She was absolutely adorable in her tutu, which made a striking contrast to the old black train. And she was such a ham for the camera! LOVE IT!!
Cameron on the train.

This is my favorite photo from the whole session. His eyes look so soulful!

Comments

K and M said…
What a fantastic location!! And that little flower girl - love her! I noticed that you have some really cool graphics you put on your images. Where did you get them? They're awesome!
Sarah Stiles said…
Thanks Krystaly! That location is PERFECT for bridal or engagements, so keep that in mind in case you ever have a client form up here:-)

I am not really sure what you mean by graphics. I assume you mean the colors. I have a couple urban acid and retro wash actions, as well as a color pop one. I would be more than happy to share them with you. Just send me an email:-)
April said…
these look awesome! you got some great shots there!

Popular Posts