Mueller Park Canyon

Sometimes it is nice to just get out with my camera and have some stress-free fun. Although I mainly photograph people, I am a huge fan of nature and wildlife. Last night my family went up to Mueller Park Canyon for a B-B-Que with our church. I had never been there, so I was not sure what to expect. Well, it was GORGEOUS! Everything was so fresh and green. The sun filtering through the smoke of the campfires was breathtaking, and the little bridges were just beautiful. I will definitely be keeping this place in mind for future photo shoots! For now, however, I was happy to focus in Mother Nature as my subject. Here are a few of my favorites:

Comments

Amy said…
Wow, these are beautiful! I love nature pics.
pat said…
These are gorgeous! What a beautifl place. Really like your water shots with the slower shutter speed, and the rays of light you caught are really nice.
Margaret said…
I agree this is a beautiful location. You got some amazing shots. We should definitely plan a Utah Peas get-together there!

Popular Posts