Baby Nyla

I had sooo much fun with this session! This was the first time I really got to put to use all the great information from Sandy Puc's seminar, and I think it helped the session run smoothly, and I was able to get some AMAZING images! Probably some of my very best.

Baby Nyla was just adorable. She was awake and alert the whole time, but oh-so-cute! I got some great eye contact from her:-) My favorite part of the session was when she "branded" her parents. I did warn them that there was a 99% chance that they were going to get wet, but I think it still took them by surprise.

Here are some of my favorite images from the session.
This last one is just too funny! It was hte last shot of the night, but she was DONE!! And yes, she really was that red!

Comments

Tony Hii said…
Hello, you have a nice blog.
Sam's World said…
Well done!!!

What wonderful images!

With warm regard,
Sandy Puc'

Popular Posts