Family Model Search!!

Sarah Stiles Photography is growing! I am so excited with the growth my company has had over the last several months. And I want to see it continue growing! I am currently seeking families (at least two people) for a model search, Sept 1, 2008 - Nov 15, 2008. Models must agree to sign a model release form, giving me license to use the images for marketing and other business purposes. All photography must be on-location, either at the client's home or at a location of the client's choosing. Compensation will be a FREE photo session. All prints and products are excluded and must be purchased separately.

With the holidays rapidly approaching, this would be the perfect time for a family portrait!

If interested, please contact me by email at sstiles@sarahstilesphotography.com

Comments

Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular Posts