The Larson Family

Autumn has arrived in Utah, and I LOVE it!!! For the last several years I have been living in Las Vegas. There is no Autumn in Vegas. Just a whole lot of dirt and half dead palm trees. I have been anxiously awaiting Fall this year, and I revel in all the gorgeous colors.

And what a better way to kick start the Autumn season than by doing a family session up one of the Canyons? We went to Vivian Park in Provo Canyon. It had just rained before we got there, so everything was quite wet, making the shoot a little more challenging. I was not able to do a lot of what I had planned, so I really had to think on my toes.

The Larsons are a great family. Ansley was soooo cute! Seriously, I think I need a little girl. She had so much energy! And she was smart, too:-) But my favorite was that she was the perfect little model. She really loved the camera! LOL. Mom and Dad were a super cute couple as well. You can't tell here, but Mom is pregnant with baby #2, and we plan on doing the maternity photos soon, so stay tuned for that!

Here are some of my favorites from the session!

Comments

Popular Posts