The Stensrud Family

Every month I get together with a group of photographers. We always photograph in a different location, and we try to photograph different subjects. This month the focus was on families. We headed up to Mueller Park Canyon (I love that place!), where the fall colors were just starting to come out. I gave a brief lesson on family/group photography, and then demonstrated some of my techniques on one of the families.

The Stensrud family were great volunteers! You might recognize little Emma, who's photos I did out at Saltair earlier this summer. Now I had the opportunity to capture the rest of the family. The kids were great! Each one had their own unique personality, and I had fun bringing out those personalities in my images. Here are some of my favorites!

Comments

Popular Posts