Meet the New Mascot!

Meet my new mascot, Orion! Okay, for all you Ender fans, you will still be seeing more of him, so no worries. We've just added to the family:-)

Orion is a 5 1/2 month old miniature dachshund. You may remember seeing some of Orion's family from a few months back. That was at 5 weeks old. Orion's pics were the third and fourth (the one with no props). I have to say, he was pretty dang cute back then, and it sure hasn't changed!

Orion is super smart. In the two weeks I have had him he has learned the commands: sit, lay down, roll over, and shake. What he has NOT learned is "stay", which was something of a problem in the studio. For anyone wondering what it is like to work with animals, just imagine a very active toddler. Sitting still is not really a strong point, lol. Mostly, he would rather be in my lap cuddling:-) But, with LOTS of treats, we got it to work!

Here are my faves from the session!

And just for fun, here is a pic of Orion's daddy, Itchy, at about the same age. My my, the grow up so fast!

Comments

hopemartin said…
love the teacup! I did this with my baby cousin.

Popular Posts