Fall Colors

About a week ago I went with a small group of my photographer friends to Big Cottonwood Canyon. Our goal was to capture some brilliant fall colors. Unfortunately, much of the foliage was still green, but you could see hints that the colors were changing. So Friday evening we headed out again. This time we were not disappointed.

The colors were fantastic! Reds, yellows, oranges, and greens - all the colors fall should be:-) The sun was casting some beautiful golden reflections in the water, and everywhere we looked was a new scene to photograph. We shot until it was too dark, and my battery died.

I learned even more than I did the first time we went out, and I am super thrilled with these images! My favorites are the slow captures of the water. At times I was leaving the shutter open for almost 30 seconds!

Comments

Mike Ketcham said…
I love the difference in perspective each photographer had. I'm glad you enjoyed the colors. I sure did. It was fun and well worth heading up to get the pix.

Popular Posts