Ella - {Utah Children's Photographer/Utah Family Photographer}

I am OBSESSED with this girl's chubby cheeks! And those BLUE eyes. Seriously, they are to die for:-)

You may remember little Ella's newborn photoshoot. Some of those are still some of my very favorite images:-) Now I have had the immense pleasure to photograph her again! She is now just shy of 8 months, and, as you can see from the pictures, she has the BLUEST eyes, and the CHUBBIEST cheeks:-)

We headed up to Mueller Park Canyon, where the leaves are just starting to turn color. It was a little chilly, but not too bad. I loved that they brought their little dog, Wes, along. He is such a sweet thing, and soooooo soft. He's just the kind of dog you want curled up on your lap on a chilly evening:-)

Ella was not in a very smiley mood, but we still captured some incredible images. She is just an adorable little girl, and I can't wait until her one year portraits!!

Comments

Popular Posts