Carson - {Las Vegas Baby Photographer}

Every baby I photograph is special. Each one unique. They each have their own little personalities, bundled up in just a few pounds of person. And I love every single one of them!

This weekend I had the immense opportunity and pleasure to visit with a dear friend of mine from back in my Chapel days. Vanessa is also a photographer, but she let me come in her home and photograph her brand new baby boy:-)

Carson was a dream. He was heaven. I have NEVER had a baby sleep so incredibly soundly, lol. We were posing him in all sorts of fun ways, and he just slept through the whole thing! I was able to try out a few new ideas, and improve on a few skills. The whole session went beautifully. Vanessa, I hope I was able to teach you a few new tricks about photographing babies! I hope we can get together again soon and play again!

This session went so well, I only have about a GAZILLION favorites, lol. So you all get a special treat - lots of cute baby pictures!!
For those of you wondering, these next two poses, which are hugely popular right now, are ridiculously HARD to pull off. For the first one, we had to somehow get him to prop up on his hands. He stayed fast asleep, but he kept leaning over to the side. For the second, he kept wanting to spin around backwards, lol. It was no easy task getting him to stay in the sling. But patience and persistence pays off!

They had the funnest bedroom I have ever seen. Layers of brightly colored tulle adorned the walls. You can't see it, but the bedskirt was actually several Twister games! It all made a great backdrop for some unique images:-)

Cutest little lips ever!

Comments

I am absolutely in tears!!!! Sarah, I can NEVER thank you enough for this special time!!! I can't wait to share these with EVERYONE I know!!!!! You can photograph my little one ANY time!!!!

Popular Posts