Kindra & Jason, Post wedding session - {Las Vegas Engagement Photographer}

Remember Kindra and Jason? Yup, they're back! I took them out for a post-wedding engagement session. They had not done any engagement photos before the wedding, and we had so little time to do photos of just the two of them together at the ceremony, this seemed like a great solution!

We went out to the fabulous and gorgeous Lake Las Vegas. If you haven't been there, GO!! I have been there many times for weddings and various photoshoots, and I love it every time I go. It was a little chilly this time, and we lost our light pretty fast, but we were able to do a great series of images, and we had a blast doing it!

Kindra and Jason are a great couple. So cute and in love! Reminds me of my early married life:-) Jason has a super quick wit, and Kindra is just spunky and full of life. They are so great to work with!

Here are a few of my faves. So many good ones! It is always so hard to narrow it down:-)

Comments

Popular Posts