Wylie - {Utah Pet Photographer}

Meet Wylie, winner of my January Cutest Pet contest! This pup was ALL energy when he came into the studio. So many smells! But despite all the fun things to explore, he never wanted to be far away from his "mommy", Jen. Yup, he's a momma's boy, through and through!

After a little bit he started to calm down (or maybe it was the hot dog treats!), and we were able to capture some great smiles, and even a wink! Near the end, we decided to show off one of Wylie's tricks, which is a spin in the air! He had a had time of it at first - he just wanted the hot dog, dang it! But then he gave it his all, and this dog could really catch some air!

Very cute little pup, and I am so glad I had the opportunity to photograph him!

Comments

Lindsay said…
I love it! Such cute pictures! I have a Schnauzer and he will not stay still for anything. You did a great job!!

Popular Posts