Kade - {Layton Utah Children's Photography}

Okay, I know I have been bad about blogging lately. We are definitely getting back in to the busy season! Lots of new sessions coming up, and a few weddings, too! Spring always gets me so excited. Winter is just blah - cold, dreary, and eternally slow. Spring brings sunshine, flowers, and fresh new ideas! Be watching for some cool stuff!

My husband Craig works at an office supply company in the account department (and yet he still won't do my taxes!). One of his coworkers has an absolutely adorable little boy, and they asked me to do his one year portraits:-)

Kade is a pretty serious little guy, and we had to work for those smiles, but his enormous blue eyes just melted my heart. His easy going nature made it easy for us to create some stunning portraits that I know his family will treasure for years to come.

At the end of the session we did a smash-the-cake series. For anyone not familiar, this is a really fun series where we put a real cake (which I personally design and bake) in front of the birthday child, and just let them do their thing. Some kids dive in with gusto, and others are more hesitant. Kade was the hesitant type, and was not at all interested in getting his fingers yucky, lol. But we loved seeing his reaction, and it was so much fun for everyone.

Here are some of my favorites from the session!

Comments

Popular Posts