Wyatt - {Layton Utah Children's Photography}

Soooo much fun having Wyatt in the studio again! I love seeing these little ones grow. When he first came in he was a teeny little newborn, and now he is 6 months old!

His mom, Ashley, and I had some really great ideas on what to do for his 6 month portraits. Funny, he had different ideas, I guess. I had my good friend and fellow photographer, Vanessa helping me out in the studio, and even with all three of us women acting like a trio of goofs, Wyatt just refused to smile. He mostly looked at us like we were idiots (which was probably true). His daddy just sat in the corner silently laughing to himself.

Despite his unwillingness to present us with big smiles, we did get a few small ones, and plenty of ADORABLE images. He did have lots of fun in the tub trying to catch the bubbles:-)

Here are some of my faves from the session!

Comments

Popular Posts