Matt & Rachael's Wedding - {Utah Wedding Photographer}


Yay, Matt and Rachael are married! These two are so perfect for each other, so it is great to see them starting their lives together.

The day of the wedding promised to be a beautiful day, but during the ceremony the weather took a turn for the worse. By the time we got out it was bitterly cold and WINDY! Even though the sky was clear and the sun was setting, we had to limit our time outside before we all froze to death, lol. Poor Matt was so cold he had turned bright red! Yeah, those Vegas boys aren't good for cold weather;-)

They had their reception the following evening. I was amazed at how my fabulous sis-in-law, Laurel, was able to transform an ordinary gym into a sparkling reception hall. I LOVED her drop down ceiling, and all the little details. I think my fave was her use of old sheet music. I am thinking I need to swipe the ideas and put them in my house;-)

Near the end of the reception, Matt surprised his bride by playing a song for her on the piano. So touching! Um, so yeah, music is kinda important to them, in case you couldn't tell. But I love when weddings feature things that are important to the couple - not just pretty flowers everywhere, things that have real meaning.


Yummy cake! The "wedding cake" was actually a really cool French creme puff cake. Hmm, I could sure go for some of those right now. . . They had another small cake just for cutting. I took a little taste, and it was yummy, too;-)

Comments

Popular Posts