Suzanne - {Utah Bridal Photographer}

When people think of a wedding, almost always one vision pops into everyone's head - a bride in her wedding gown! Some women go to great expense to have THE perfect gown on their wedding day. I know I did! When I went to try on wedding gowns, I actually went with my college roommates, since one of them was also getting married (in comparison, 5 of the 6 guys in my husband's apartment were also getting married, and most of us all on the same day!). I remember trying on several, not really feeling it, and then turning around to see the most GORGEOUS gown on my roommate! It wasn't really her style, but as soon as I tried it on myself, I knew I had found MY dress. I was IN LOVE with it (and still am!). Sadly, I had very few photos of my by myself in my dress on our wedding day, and those that I had were not very flattering. I was heartbroken, but I had a plan! Several years after I was married (and already had my son), I decided to do a full bridal session to really showcase my fabulous dress:-)

It's kind of funny how often I hear similar stories from other brides. Suzanne was one of them. She has been married for a little over a year, but like me, her photographer (not me!) was unable to capture her in her wedding dress. She had seen other bridal photos from friends and family, and knew she needed to have some, too!

The day we went out it was COLD!! No, really. FREEZING!!!! Even with my heavy coat and gloves on, I was starting to lose feeling in my toes and fingers, and I could hardly stop shivering. And here was Suzanne in her pretty (but thin!) wedding gown and peep-toe pumps! What a trooper! But she has the most gorgeous smile, and the sweetest personality, which made for some more-than-fabulous bridal photos. Better late than never, for this awesome bride:-)


I love her personality here! She is so dang CUTE!


You just gotta love these shoes:-)

I don't normally do a lot of textures on my images, but I felt this one kinda needed something a little extra special;-)

Comments

Popular Posts