Senior Shoot Out 2012

Okay, I admit it.  I am a terrible blogger.  It's not like I don't want to blog about all the fabulous sessions I have done, and brag a little about all of my fab clients.  It's the time factor.  There's just not enough time to do everything I want to do!  So I have a little catching up to do:-)

Earlier this summer I had the wonderful opportunity to join with a couple of other photographers and a whole gaggle of High School kids (okay, some had already graduated, but wanted to come along for the fun!) for a big Senior Shoot Out.  What is a shoot out?  That is where you have a bunch of photogs, and some awesome models, and you all go out and have a lot of fun:-)

All of these "kids" were great.  Hmm, is it weird that I think of them as kids?  When did I start getting old?  Anyway, we all had a blast together, and I had the most fun seeing who would be willing to try out my crazy ideas:-)

I loved when I found an old wooden platte, propped it up against a wall, and used it as a backdrop.  Then I used my off-camera flashes to create a dramatic effect.  Even though it was bright daylight, it looked like the images were taken at night.  So cool!  And of course, I carried that further in other areas, and played around with colored gels and multiple lights.  I love using my lights!

Another fun area was a spiffy sort of water fountain.  The water came down from a sort of arbor, and mimicked the look of rain.  So pretty!  The girls had fun playing in it, and subsequently getting wet:-)

Okay, here are some of my faves from the day.  Well, actually, there are a lot more faves than this, there were just so many awesome shots!  But I can't post them all, so hopefully this will tide you over enough:-)


















Comments

Popular Posts