Ashley & Eric - {Utah Wedding Photographer}

 When I first met with Ashley and Eric, I immediately fell in love with them.  Finding a wedding photographer that is right for you can be a challenge, especially when there are sooo many photographers to choose from.  But I felt a connection to these two right from the beginning, and I knew we were going to have a lot of fun together!

Ashley and Eric met online playing World of Warcraft. Yay!  Gamers!  That alone convinced me they were the coolest couple ever.  But when Ashley told me she was totally in to Steampunk, and she was planning a Victorian themed wedding, I knew I had found the perfect couple.

Planning their wedding wasn't easy, and they hit a few snags, but when the day came, it was as magical as anything you could imagine.  I LOVED that all the ladies had pretty lace parasouls and Victorian style boots.  And Eric looked rather dashing in his coattails (but where was the top hat?).

They were married at The Castle, or gorgeous little Venue in Layton, UT.  I had never been there before this wedding, but I fell in love with it the moment I drove up.  Unbelievably gorgeous grounds and unique architecture everywhere you turned.  A little piece of paradise!  There could not be a more fitting location for this Victorian style wedding.

My favorite part of the day was during the cake cutting.  They had a beautiful cheesecake for their wedding cake, but it was NOT easy to cut in to!  It ended up taking THREE people to cut in to it!  And then, just as Eric managed to cut out a slice, it fell!  Fortunately, Ashley made a quick grab and saved the slice from certain doom, lol.

To Ashley and Eric, thank you so much for inviting me to share in your special day.  You are an amazing couple, and I wish you both all the happiness I can give.  And may you have many wonderful years of gaming together!

The dress!  This beautiful gown was custom made just for Ashley.  Lovely!
The perfect image for the Victorian style groom.  I love the lighting and his expression!  I only wish he had a top hat!
Simply lovely.  What a gorgeous bride!


I loved this one of Ashley and her dad coming down the stairs!  They look so happy:-)  Of course, they could be giggling because she thought she was going to fall down the stairs, LOL.

GORGEOUS venue!


Ashley held the ring up in the perfect position.  You can't tell from this image, but she was gently stroking Eric's hand.  It was so sweet!

Smiles and laughter throughout the ceremony!  And maybe a tear or two.  Okay, the tears were from me.  What?  The photographer's not allowed to cry at weddings?

The Wedding Party!  What a wonderful group of people.

LOVE this image!  How flirty and fun!  And yes, I DO want a pair of boots like that!

Best image of the Groom and his Men I have ever taken.  I cannot say enough amazing things about it.

The grounds around the Castle were just gorgeous.  What a perfect setting for some bridal portraits!

Cheesecake wedding cake!  YUM!  And it was so elegant in its simplicity.

I saw this spot the moment I walked in the door, and knew exactly what I wanted to do with it:-)  This is STUNNING!

Classic and simple, with a dramatic flair.  One of my fave images from the night!

Comments

Popular Posts