Adam & Lauran Part 1 - At the Temple {Utah Wedding Photography}

I cannot even begin to express how much I love to photograph weddings. The love, the joy, the emotion.  Everything!

Adam and Lauran are an AMAZING couple.  I know, I know, I say that about all my brides and grooms:-)  But seriously, these two were so much fun to work with.  I loved how laid back they were, knowing what they wanted, but still going with the flow.  And they are so in love!  I was getting all giddy just watching them stare in to each other's  eyes, or snuggle up close.  I love LOVE!


One thing I really loved (and HIGHLY recommend for every bride and groom), is that they split up their wedding portraits over two days.  This meant we were able to capture some amazing formal portraits of them without having to worry about the time hassle of the wedding day, or people running around everywhere, and we ended up with even MORE photos than we would have gotten if we had photographed only on the wedding day.

One of my favorite moments in a wedding is the first time a groom sees his bride in her wedding gown, and when the bride sees her groom dressed up in his finest.  Call me a romantic and traditional, but there is just something very special about that first glimpse of the bride all dressed up like a princess, and just about every guy looks amazing in a tux.  Many times, working with LDS (Mormon) couples, this moment takes place in the temple where they will be married.  Due to the sacred nature of the temples, photography is not allowed inside the building, so we often miss this first look.  However, since Adam and Lauran chose to do their bridal session before the day of the wedding, we were able to incorporate this sweet moment in to their session.
Here comes the bride!  Adam was sooo anxious, but I made him wait until the perfect moment until he could turn around.  LOL, I am so mean!
Oh, the anticipation!!  I love Lauran's smile here.  She was so excited for Adam to see her.
The First Look!  Can you tell how happy he is to see her?  Sooo cute!

Both the Bride and the Groom looked amazing:-)   And they were sooo photogenic!  We captured some gorgeous moments and STUNNING images.
Doesn't she have the most gorgeous eyes?



























These doors were gorgeous and made a fun backdrop.

Love the light coming through her hair and veil, and the emotion here between them makes me tear up.
   
I love color!  Such a romantic image.


Lauran was so excited the Autumn colors were out in all their glory. 


<3 br="br"> 

Beautiful moment, gorgeous light!
   

This is one of my faves!  So classic and classy!

Oh wait, THIS is my fave!  Absolutely stunning!


No wait, THIS one is DEFINITELY my fave!  LOL.  One of the most romantic images EVER!

As daylight faded, the temple was lit up, making the most beautiful background for this classic portrait.
 

Comments

Popular Posts