Jennifer - {Utah Boudoir Photographer}

*Warning* - this post shows a lot of skin!!


I just did my very first boudoir session! These sessions are really a lot of fun. I did one last year for Valentine's Day. I gave my husband a crash course in photography, and then we took lots of pictures of me! We both had a blast.

But this was my first time doing this type of session for someone else. As a woman, it can be very empowering, and liberating. We live in a time where there is so much stigma on exactly how a woman should look. We find fault in ourselves. But this is a time to fully embrace who we are. We are women! And every curve is gorgeous!!!

I did family photos of Jennifer some times ago. That was a lot of fun, and her little girl is growing up so fast! And now she is expecting #2!!! BTW, Jennifer, I was picking up some serious "boy" vibes from you;-)

Jennifer's hubby is kind of a cowboy at heart, so we knew we wanted that as one of our themes. I think she pulled off the look remarkably well! We did a lot of other fun stuff, as well! We put on some tunes and just had fun.

Here are some of my favorites from the session!

Comments

Jenny Rodriguez said…
Thank you Thank you Thank you!
I felt so unsexy that morning, and these pics were a blast.. and will be a great reminder of what I looked like when I'm huge in a couple months..
Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Photo's by Shan said…
Ok, I just left a comment but forgot to sign into my account instead of my son's. LOL!! So, what I said was, Jennifer, you look amazing! And Sarah, you did a fantastic job!

Popular Posts