Matt & Ann - {Utah Maternity Photographer}

I love being able to do maternity portraits. This is the epitome of being a woman!

Ann had the cutest little baby bump, and she had such a sweet personality. But she and Matt were TALL! Those of you that know me, know how tiny I am. I think these two were both over 6 feet, so I was up on my little step stool for most of the session, lol.

Matt is in the military, so of course I had to incorporate that into the shoot. And their nursery is a jungle theme, so we did some wild animal prints for fun. We will continue those themes when their baby girl arrives. Less than a month to go!

Here are some of my favorites!

Comments

Stacie Hogan said…
I really really really like these! My favorites are the jungle one and the very bottom one. I also really like the one wearing his military jacket with the belly exposed by herself. So cute!
Linda said…
I really love the picture where she is wrapped up in the flag. I don't know what it is about it but it bring outs emotion for me.
Sarah Stiles said…
Linda, I have those same emotions when I see her wrapped in the flag. And all the military ones. For me, it is a reminder of what we are fighting for, and for what our country represents.

Popular Posts