Hyrum - {Layton Newborn Photographer, Utah Newborn Photographer}

Oh, how I LOVE working with this family!  I have done weddings children, and newborn portraits for this whole extended family for several years now, and they are some of my most favorite clients:-)

Hyrum is the newest member, and such a sweet little boy.  He was a chunky monkey (LOVE those baby rolls), but so quiet and content, even when awake.  I loved seeing him so alert, and just looking around at everything.  He was just so easy to work with, and what I really wanted to do was just sit and snuggle him:-)

Here is a funny little incident.  Big brother Matt was holding Hyrum for a particular photo.  Right before I take the image, Hyrum let out a big poo, all over Matt's lap.  Matt looked down at the mess in his lap, and then back up at us, then down at his lap, then back up at us.  He had such a concerned look on his face!  But he was sooo good, and did not shove Hyrum away.  He just sat there, looking so concerned, like he just did not know what to do.  We were trying very hard not to laugh, but all failing miserably, lol.  Poor Matt!

Here are some of the amazing images from Hyrum's session!


Such a gorgeous family image!!  Classic.

Hyrum has the most amazing eyes.  I loved this sweet moment with his mom.

One of my all-time favorite images.  Such a sweet, tender moment between father and son.


Those eyes again!  I just can't get enough of them.

Sweet, sleepy little angel.

Look at that cute little toe sticking up, and those adorable pouty lips!
Such a fun, unique image.  Every once in a while I like to do something a little different.  I loved how this turned out.  The words say, "I Love You" in different languages.


Comments

Popular Posts