True Beauty

http://realbeautysketches.dove.us/

I loved watching this video.  So often, I hear women criticize themselves.  They nitpick about all those little things that they see wrong about themselves.  Most are not even big things.  Freckles, moles, a crooked tooth, bags under the eyes, etc.  The truth is, this is just LIFE.  Those things happen.  I promise it does not make you any less beautiful.

I love bringing my clients in for a Boudoir session.  Boudoir is a french word, meaning "bedroom", and is used in photography to describe images (generally of women), in lingerie or sexy attire.  It is an opportunity for women to feel special, beautiful, and sexy.  They do their hair and makeup, and I get to photograph them in the most flattering poses and light.  EVERY SINGLE TIME I have ever done one of these sessions, the woman always comments on how special  and sexy she feels.  Some women have been in tears, because they simply did not feel like they could ever feel so good about themselves.

If you are one of these women, please come see me!  I will help you see how beautiful you really are! It is not just about sexy clothes, or glamorous hair and make-up.  My goal is to help as many women as possible discover the real beauty that lies within.


Comments

Popular Posts