Garoth & Mallory - {Utah Wedding Photography, Log Haven}

This was another exciting wedding I was able to do with the wonderfully talented Shanea Fulks  at Shanea Janese Photography.  We always have so much fun together!

Garoth and Mallory were married at the stunningly gorgeous Log Haven reception center.  Seriously, this place was like a dream!  I have always been an outdoorsy type of person, so this place really spoke to me - a beautiful log cabin style building surrounded by tall trees, waterfalls, flowers, and chirping birds. 

Garoth just returned from active duty in Afghanistan, and they were both so excited to finally walk down the aisle together.  The ceremony was brief, but beautiful in its simplicity.  Afterwards, the party really got started!  Garoth and his friends were really cutting it up on the dance floor, lol.  It was so much fun to watch and interact with!  This was one of the funnest and most entertaining weddings I have been to in a while:-)

The details were amazing!  They matched the location perfectly, and had a simple, country feel, but with a little touch of elegance.

Who can resist a pup in a tutu?  She was such a good dog throughout the ceremony.  What a sweetheart!

A gorgeous location for a wedding!  Probably one of my favorite locations!  Okay, I know I say that a lot, but really this place was amazing!

This is a man-made waterfall that the reception center installed.  It is the perfect location for romantic portraits!



Mallory's gown was gorgeous, and had the most unique train bustle.  It took two women and nearly 10 minutes to get it all together!

Photographing the cake cutting was tricky.  They were in a tiny room, and with all the people, there wasn't any room for me, lol.  So I set up my light inside, then went outside and shot through the window.  I loved the way it turned out, like the viewer is peeking in.  After they cut the cake, they came outside so everyone else could see, and then SMASHED the cake in each other's faces.  Cake everywhere!  It was hilarious:-)

Mallory wanted to do some fun images of her and her girls at the bar, lol.  These creative images are some of my favorite to do, and really puts my skills to the test!  But I love how they turned out.

Comments

Popular Posts