Shane & Jacque - {Utah Engagement Photography}

I am super excited to shoot Shane & Jacque's wedding this August!  They are the cutest couple, with a relaxed and easy air about them.  But I know Jacque has a sassy side - she is a cheerleader for UW, and from what I hear, she is pretty good at it!  Shane also attends UW, and is studying Foresty and Soil Science.  I love this, because that is what I have my degree in, too! 

For every wedding I photograph I offer a complimentary Studio Engagement Session.  They actually already had their official engagement pictures done before, by Jacque's sister.  However, I still offer the studio session because it gives me the opportunity to work with the couple before the wedding, and we really get a feel for each other's personalities.  I also do a lot of fun little things with the images for their wedding.

Jacque mentioned that she loved the use of color in my images.  I love bright colors!  I also love textures and beautiful lighting, and I really try to incorporate all of these elements in my images.

Here are some of my faves from their session.
This is one of my new digital backgrounds.  With a digital background, the possibilities are endless!





I LOVE western boots!!  And I love texture in images like this:-)

Showin' off the ring!

Smokin'!  Moms avert your eyes;-)




Isn't she darling?  And she has the cutest dress!


Comments

Popular Posts