Eric & Stacy - {Utah Wedding Photography, Mellenial Falls}

This was another wedding that I had the pleasure of photographing with Shanea Fulks of Shanea Janese Photogrpahy.  I have to say, this has been one of my favorite weddings of the year.  Eric and Stacy have the most beautiful love story.  They were both in previous marriages, and both had some pretty rough times.  But after years of trials and heartache, they found each other, and their love for each other blossomed.  I just loved watching them all night, because you could just feel all that love pouring out of them.  They were one of the happiest, most giddiest couples I have ever had the privilege of photographing:-)

Their wedding took place at Millennial Falls in Draper, UT.  Such a gorgeous location!  I loved the little stream that led away from the great big waterfall, which they were actually married in front of (they turned off the falls for the ceremony, because it was LOUD, lol).  The downside to having a wedding outdoors, though, is that if the weather goes bad, it kind of creates a mess for everyone;-)  Storm clouds loomed overhead, threatening to drench us all.  Fortunately, it held out just long enough for the ceremony and family pictures.  Then it started POURING rain!  However, in Utah, storms are pretty short-lived, and when there was a lull, we took the couple out for some more photos.

Speaking of photos, there were so many AMAZING images from this wedding, I just want share them all!  Since I can't do that, I narrowed it down to a "few" of my favorites.  Yeah, okay, there are a lot.  Can't be helped!  This couple was just amazing!!

Stacy's daughter made the wedding cake.  It was her very first wedding cake!!

Family was so important to this couple.  During the ceremony, they presented these pendants to all their children as symbol of unity and love.  Beauitful!



I thought this little sign the ring bearer had was the cutest idea!


Youngest daughter, Sarah (love her name!) was such a little ham for the camera.  But during the ceremony she was able to contribute by doing a reading.  She was so adorable!

Look at those storm clouds!  They make for some dramatic images, don't they?



The most fun family!!

Showered with Love:-)  I love flower showers!


I just love those dramatic clouds!  They make a beautiful image extraordinary!






Amy was a friend of the family, and she had an AMAZING voice!  Although, I kept having to remind myself NOT to sing along, lol.


First Dance.  It looks like something out of a fairy tale, doesn't it?  I love the expression of joy on Stacy's face.

This is one of my FAVE images from the whole day!  The family started dancing together (which definitely got my waterworks flowing, lol), but then I snagged this special image as the twirled around.  Do you see the heart?  This really signifies what this family is all about.  See, now you are tearing up, too!

Dramatic cloud make for dramatic sunsets!  We had to snag them for a couple of quick shots before the light faded completely.  The prefect ending to the perfect day:-)

Comments

Unknown said…
Sarah,
Thank you SO much taking so many amazing and beautiful photos on our wedding day! You captured all the special moments perfectly. It was such a beautiful and blessed day, and now we can easily remember it all as it was captured in each of these incredible photos. Thank you SO much for being such an important part of our special day. We are eternally grateful for all that you did for us.
Eric & Stacy Voegeli

Popular Posts